Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Something to aspire to!

Yesterday, we went to the Brooklyn Botanical Garden for my birthday. I wanted to go to get some inspiration for our garden. Boy were we inspired! The flowers are breathtaking. These photos really do not do it justice! I can't wait until next year to plant some more roses, peonies, and other perenials.

These are giant poppies we saw. They are so large, it was the size of softballs.
This is the rose garden. Absolutely spectacular! Some roses were as big as my head!

We saw some neat animals too, like this family of turtles.

And in the pond were these giant Koi, some were even bigger than Dante!

There is a birdie in this photo, can you see it?

1 comment:

  1. That was fun! The koi are so pretty, too bad I have so many wading, fishing water birds :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book Recommendations

ad