Sunday, August 15, 2010

Thieves in the garden

The other day I went to water the garden, and I noticed that something pulled this pepper seedling out of the pot! What the h***! There is a thief in the garden! However, they must have not liked the taste of the pepper leaves, because the plant was left right next to the pot! Hahahahhaha! Serves you right! I stuck the plant back into the pot, and hope it continues to grow. I'm not sure if it will since I don't know how long it was out of the pot.

10 comments:

  1. You were lucky; the thieves did not like the taste of your pepper plant. I had no such luck last winter in my vegetable garden all my pepper plants were eaten to the grown, and I never found out who the culprits were.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such is life! A cute post and delightful visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang varmints. I have had a mouse (?) nibbling off my carrot tops. But revenge is mine. Mouse traps set tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! My neighbor has a squirrel that takes his. I have a cat that eats my tomatoes. Those stinkers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, that's annoying! I bet it will bounce back though. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess the thief was more of a tomato lover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least this time the thief left the pepper unlike the marigold. Yes, I agree probably a squirrel, and it looks like you found it before it dried out so it should survive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG ROFL. You are too funny. I hate when varmits and other things mess up our garden plans. I'm sure it will grow, but still I know how you feel. I'm glad they left it for you....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! The thieves in my garden kept ripping out my hibiscus cuttings. jerks!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book Recommendations

ad