Saturday, November 6, 2010

Making Sandwiches with Oven Roasted Tomatoes

Last month I made oven roasted tomatoes for the first time.  They are yummy!  The flavor is so concentrated and so tasty.  Yesterday I heated up some of the tomatoes over a skillet just to warm them up and put them in a turkey and goat cheese sandwich.
I grilled the sandwich because I love the taste of melted goat cheese.  Ahh, the tomatoes make it taste like summer!
See what others are making at Greenish Thumb in the Garden to Table Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. mmm Roasted Tomatoes- never thought of them on a sandwich before, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy looking sandwich! What kind of goat cheese did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so hungry and that looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum, that looks delicious! I would love that grilled sandwich. I'll need to try your roasted tomatoes next year for sure.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book Recommendations

ad