Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sadness and Tears


When my husband doesn't get his way, like say we run out of homemade chocolate chip cookies, he always says to me in his puppy dog face, it's "sadness and tears." Hahaha. Yesterday, I was putting away dishes and I accidentally dropped my ceramic pie dish on the floor. And I felt, "sadness and tears." I hate it when I'm careless. So bummed, we got this dish as a wedding present. Will have to go see if Crate and Barrel still carries this one. (sigh)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

3 comments:

  1. That is such a shame that your pretty pie plate got broken. :( Hope you are able to replace it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so sorry. It makes me mad to break something I really luv!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me mad too when I brake things (happens too often). Hope you can replace it, you should be able to find one that is pretty close if not the same.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Book Recommendations

ad